Paragon ExtBrowser is a free software application from the Newsgroup Clients subcategory, part of the Communications category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2009-09-01. The program can be installed on WinXP, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win2000, Windows2000, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise.
Paragon ExtBrowser is a Windows based utility that will enable you to work with Ext2FS or Ext3FS partitions from Windows. Utilizing the Windows Name Space Shell Extension mechanism, you simply click to access ExtFS files from a special unmapped folder in My Computer.
Be among the first to try this brand-new product!
With Paragon ExtBrowser, you can work with a Linux native file system using Windows. Just plug in your hard disk with ExtFS partitions to your PC via eSATA or USB-to-SATA and you can instantly modify files on Linux partition without installing special drivers.
* Easy to install
* Fast and transparent access to Ext2FS/Ext3FS under Windows,
* Special unmapped folder in My Computer (Explorer) to open ExtFS partitions, where you can read, write, modify, create, delete files and folders under Windows.
* Better stability with less risk to your system because there is no need to install a separate kernel mode driver
* Import/Export files and folders from/to ExtFS partitions. For example, if the hard drive is taken from NAS storage and you need to open a Linux partition and copy from it or place a new file there, ExtBrowser eliminates the need to install the hard drive or configure it for network access. Simply connect a hard drive via the eSATA connector or USB-to-SATA adapter to the PC and access your files.
* Open documents and multimedia directly from ExtFS partitions. If you want to watch movies or open large documents contained on a Linux partition, simply connect the drive directly to the PC to get instant access..
Paragon ExtBrowser (version 1.0) has a file size of 1.79 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 123 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.